The Big Dick Guide was created with the intent to serve as a resource for those that have large penises and those that have to deal with them. It's not meant to glorify huge cocks, because at the end of the day it's just a penis.
Men with big dicks face their own unique set of problems and often face difficulty addressing them in a public forum. While having a large penis is considered a desirable trait in popular culture, there are trade-offs that men so equipped must face, and that their partners must grapple with as well.
The goal of the Big Dick Guide is to provide the support and knowledge that these men need, without judgement or objectification.
About the author
So what qualifies Magnus Cox to write about life with a big dick? Well, he has a big dick… a very big dick. In attempting to make sense of his size, and then come to grips with it, he's invested too much time into researching the science of penises and solutions for those struggling silently with the well-endowed life. And especially for those that haven't yet realized that their struggles aren't "normal".
Magnus's excessive endowment has led him on a quest to find the best products to accomodate his size, from XXL condoms to premium lubes to well-fitting underwear and more. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way, buying and tossing products that claim to be for large men but failed to measure up to the task.
Just how big of a dick are we talking about here? This isn't bragging, it's just cock credentials for context: with a full-strength erection, Magnus's penis measures in at 8.5 inches long and 6 inches around — that's 50% longer and 30% thicker than the average, and well into the range of "huge cock". He is also very much a "shower", with an exceptionally large flaccid size hanging around 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth.
Throw in a pair of very large and low-hanging testicles and he's very familiar with the joys and many struggles of life with an excessive amount of meat swinging between the legs.
But Magnus isn't here to boast. He knows all too well what life is like with a big dick. He's wrangled with restrictive underwear and obscenely large bulging. He's fought to support and control sagging nuts and flopping cock. He's worked through numerous condoms to find the one that fits just right. He's learned the art of foreplay and how its importance increases with cock size. He's regrettably punched a few cervixes and emptied out those bottles of lube.
He's struggled with accepting his size as what it is, and learning the strengths and limitations that come with it. It's not all roses here in the land of massive cock.
He's been there, done that, and has the cock to prove it.
Have something to say? A question? A proposal? Get in touch!
- Her ex had a big dick? It literally doesn’t matterSo you just found out that your current partner has an ex with a penis bigger than yours. Big whoop.
- There’s a difference between manspreading and just sittingMen have stuff between their legs, stuff that is sensitive to being squished. Sitting with our thighs together isn’t really an option.
- The relationship between penis size and vaginal orgasms is more nuanced than you might thinkThe popular conception is that larger penises are more pleasing for sex, but does that mean that women will have more vaginal orgasms? Well… Kinda. Maybe.
- Best unlubricated condomsIf you need a condom that comes without lube on it, these are the best choices.
- How to get rid of the pubic fat pad hiding your full penisYou’ve got fat around the base of your penis and you want it gone? Here’s what to do.
- Condom Calculator Size Chart: Find a condom that fits“What condom should I get?” is often a mystery for men. What’s it supposed to fit like? Where can I get one? Look no further.
- IUDs can be a real pain in the dickThe collision of male and female anatomy and the wonder of modern medicine can sometimes be a real pain. Literally.
- Getting a perfect-fitting condom with custom sizingWhy bother trying to figure out what nominal width you need when you can just plug in your numbers and get the exact condom you need?
- Having a huge shower dick isn’t that greatYou might think having a giant soft penis is just awesome, but here’s the thing… it’s always there even when you don’t need it.
- Best condoms for 4.75 inches girthAn above-average penis deserves above-average condoms. Turns out it doesn’t take much to move up to “large”.